Booking Instructions

 

Call 406-848-7862.

Or contact us through this website.

A 25% non-refundable deposit is required to hold your hunt reservation. Upon successful drawing of a license in late April, another 25% is due bringing the total hunt deposit to 50%. Please read our refund policy that describes what happens if you are unsuccessful in the drawing. Call us to verify that we have open dates agreeable to you.

 
 
 
 

Fall and Spring Big Game Hunts | Yellowstone Vacation Rentals
Yellowstone Area Horseback Rides | Contact Us | About Us | Home


Copyright © 2003-2010 Wilderness Connection, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

416 Cinnabar Road
Gardiner, MT 59030
406-848-7862
bull4u2@wilderness-connection.com